As you know, the weather finally dropped and that means Winter Season is definitely on! And of course we want you, ladies, to be all set for this cold weather. We did a comfy yet stylish closet checklist for you.
- Short Knit Jumper with Eyelash Tim. Soft, trendy, classic and sophisticated. Jumpers with eyelash tim are seen a lot since Fall season started. Style and comfort made for perfection. A total must have for this cold season.
- Homies Sweater. Every woman needs a swag in her and this classic black sweater with an iconic Homies print is the way to go.
- Knitted Pattern Jumper. You cannot not have this. It’s effortless, comfy and goes naturally with anything.
- Quilted Biker Jacket. We know that a leather biker jacket is a must have too, but it’s given. This time, let’s go for something with a twist. A little more feminine than grungy. Let the quilted detail do the talking.
- Fur Hooded Parka. When the temperature drops to it’s lowest, you’re definitely going to need one of this. A parka or utility jacket as how others would call it, is making it to the trendy streets around the world.
- Lapel Khaki Coat. Timelessly chic – that’s what you should consider when picking a trench coat. Kim Kardashian knows it. She was seen wearing one and the next thing we know, it’s everywhere.
- Double Breast Fur Collar Coat. Despite this cold weather, parties are going on everywhere and what you need is a comfy yet fab coat to keep you warm. A coat with fur collar is just perfect!
- Aztec Pattern Shawl Cardigan. At freezing times like this, there are moments that you just want to chill and be in your most comfy outfit. A huge cardigan is perfect to wrap yourself up… and oh! Don’t forget the cup of coffee or a glass wine maybe?